Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I have a good excuse!

Look at me I haven't posted in like two weeks! And I haven't changed my background in even longer! lol
I have a good excuse though. If ever there was such a thing. First there was my computer... trust me if it were any slower it would have been moving back wards. It would take me five minutes to scroll down a page! Let alone load a page!
Then there were the phone lines...Or should I say the lack there of? But the phone lines are back, and after running a few cleaners, virus scans, and "renewing my IP address" (whatever that means) it's seems to be working at an acceptable speed. And now I have a lady popping on every now and again to let me know my "virus database has been updated" It's kinda creepy actually. I take great joy in muting her. :)
So any way, I'm back, I'm busy, and I have pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment