Friday, April 15, 2011

Snow!

Yeah so I'm sitting here trying to find a spring picture for my profile when I look out the window and it's snowing! Snow! In April! A week before Easter! And it aint no light spring time snow either, it's really coming down!
We're starting a fire! And just the other day we were all sitting outside getting sunburns. Ha! Well you know what they say in Nebraska, "If you don't like the weather, just wait five minutes."
We don't really expect any of the snow to stick, although it is supposed to get down to 30 tonight. But we just had a whole lot of rain, and tomorrow it's supposed to be 60. And we're all looking forward to a sunny weekend. We shall see...
And my profile picture will have to wait as my computer apparently doesn't like loading pictures in snow storms.

No comments:

Post a Comment