Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ages...

It's been ages,
I know,
It's been ages,
But you never right,
You never call,
And I begin to wonder,
Have you missed me at all?

So many things to do,
so many places to go,
I've had no time for you,
And this has been my woe.

And that's my sad attempt at poetry. :)

Now let's see where to begin on what's been happening... After a lovely visit with my sister and brother in law (lovely except for the fact I was ill half the time.) My life was pretty mush consumed by farmer's markets, gardening, painting, thunderstorms, power outages, another cold (I thought you were only suppose to get sick in the winter??) and now I'm nursing the sun burn of the century.

Well there you have it. I got on planning to write this super long post about every thing that's been going on, but I think I wrapped it all in a pretty neat nut shell there. :D

It's a good thing too I got pies in the oven waiting to come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment