Friday, June 25, 2010

Gardening...

Today I decided to get up early and weed my garden. What! Yes I weeded. My sadly neglected garden, looked more like a jungle really than a garden. I've been so busy lately, its been hard to find time to do a lot out side when it's not raining or too hot (my garden is full sun.) I got half of it done, though I would have liked to work on it longer it was time to milk.
As I was pulling the weeds up I noticed these tiny green spiders all over the place! Unfortunately I couldn't get the camera to focus on them so none of the pictures turned out. However I was able to look it up and I'm pretty sure this is what they are...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoplognatha_ovata

Here's my garden...







Why is there a bed in my garden?







Because it's going to look really cool when the Thunbergia I planted starts climbing on it, that's why.

1 comment: